CAESAR: Pipe stress analysis
AC-2 PFR: Engineering Systems Inc. – Thermal and Hydraulic
rating of aerial coolers.
AIDEX PC: A.I.D. Inc, Tulsa, Oklahoma – shall and heat
exchanger rating program.
AUTOCAD: Platform for complete CAD drafting including P. &
IDs, piping civil and electrical.
MCT on Screen – customized “AUTOCAD” Menu Systems
MICROSTATION: Platform for complete CAD drafting
MICROSTATION offers the versatility of 3D drafting and
modeling which automatically generates general arrangement
drawings, Isometric drawings, and bill of materials,
reducing the overall man-hour requirement.
P-FRAME: Softek Services Ltd. – structural analysis program
S-FRAME: Structural analysis program (3 dimensional).
DYNA 4 Western Civic Centres – dynamic analysis of
foundations associated with vibrating equipment.
Various software programs either in house developed or
purchased for engineering design, including:
- Control valve sizing
- Orifice metering
- Instrumentation information system for specification and
- WHAZAN for hazardous analysis
- Automated loop sheet drawing
- ACCUBID for construction cost estimating
- Motor starting calculation program
SACS, Engineering Dynamics Inc. – for the design of offshore
structures SACS consists of several compatible structural
analyses for the design of jackets, decks, bridges etc.
OFFPIPE – for pipe laying via
barge, stinger or ‘J’ lay, models in two and three
dimensions including current profiles, bottom slopes, soil
friction, dynamic simulation, pipe stresses using non-linear
finite element method
CAWS utilize the Microsoft integrated software for project
- MICROSOFT PROJECT for project scheduling
- MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL for project reporting/cost
- COST TRACK for purchasing, receiving, payments, planning,
and cost control
© Caws International Ltd.
- 2014 - Tel: +234(4)803339629, 08056073336 Fax: +234(0)84-464018